Thursday, June 24, 2010

Torn

Im sitting here waiting for my flight to board and all i can think of is Eros & Elektra left behind,
This visit has been so bitter sweet, surreal a blur.
Im so grateful for the amazing support ive had from Dr Shivani, Shilpi, Dolly & the amazing team that has given me the gift of fatherhood, i am a parent, father, my life now belongs to Eros & Elektra.
A Huge thank you to all the people all over this world that has been my support from the start, it humbles me to think that so many people in so many countries have my children in their prays and thoughts, You all will be with me all my life.
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Some say it takes good parents to bring up children, others say a village,
I know i don't only have a village i have a multitude of people in many cities, villages, countries all over the world.
THANK YOU!
MAY EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR DREAMS BECOME A REALITY

G x


5 comments:

jon said...

kalo taxidi ke ipomoni levendi. ola 8a pane kala.

TJ said...

Wising you a safe journey back home. May the next several weeks pass by as the blink of an eye. You'll be with your babies again in no time. All the best to you and your children!

jojo said...

You're very welcome George. I'll keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

x

Unknown said...

George, I've been thinking of your babies ever since I found out about their premature birth because that brought back memories of my son being born nearly 15 weeks early. And it was a really difficult NICU journey but now nearly 4 years down the track, I still get amazed at my little miracle.
So as hard it all seems now, you'll look back when they're running around, getting into things and giving you grey hair & wonder how they got so big so quick and you'll never cease to be amazed by them. Have a safe trip back

Us said...

I haven't been on line for a few days and it's the first time I get to read that you've seen your children. Although I am happy they are doing well and that you got to meet them, I am sad you have to leave. Hope the time for you will go fast and you will be able to reunite with Eros and Electra soon.
Congratulations, you're a dad now!
I've seen the videos you have posted of your babies and I must tell you it brings tears to my eyes - they are so cute, so fragile. Can't wait to read about your trip back to India to finalize your surrogacy journey. You and your babies are in our thoughts. All the best for the three of you!